Wednesday

Hotel plan


Hello lovely people!

Cor, Autumn is properly brilliant isn't it. I am currently perfecting my hot chocolate recipe, making crumbles and plotting many casseroles! (FYI - hot choc should be cocoa + honey + ginger + cinnamon + nutmeg + almond milk + MUCH whisking).

This week I've been working madly across all my projects (which ALWAYS boggles my teeny brain!)
- public artwork for Laverstock nr Salisbury (stone pillars and paving)
- public artwork for South Glos (weather vanes/ sculptures/ tiles and paving
- public artwork strategy for Maidstone (GIANT sculptures planned... watch this space...)
- 95m illustrated hoardings for Southwark
- Illustrated blinds for Eton Museum
- New chocolate box designs for Charbonnel et Walker

AND...

On Friday I'm meeting THE QUEEN!!! to show her the artwork I created for the Lexicon Development in Bracknell Berkshire (Mam rhyming with Ham so I understand)

OK, off to practice my curtesy...

In the meantime here's some new work for Colt on behalf of the super swanky new Principle hotel in London (artwork for their brochure and a cake box.)

Have a lovely week - BACK SOON x






No comments: