Sunday

WOWEEE


WOWEEE very busy week!

Here's a drawing created for Stranger&Stranger for their pitch for a new Kaffir Lime Vodka packaging label.

I've started work on a new regular slot in Delicious Magazine. Each month I'll be illustrating their "History of Food" page, the first month is Parkin which is a yummy sticky ginger bread. I'm really delighted to get such a fun regular job, and I CAN'T WAIT to show you the border I've created, but obviously must behave and wait until it's published!

I'm also working on the Oct issue of Garden's Illustrated - Pumpkins, the patterns and textures of their skins are incredible. Must crack on with this tomorrow as there's lots of drawing to be done before the Friday deadline.

Still designing and refining a range of new products as I'm planning to take part in a Craft Fair in London this November. So hand water coloured screen prints, stationary sets, notebooks and cards are all the way - (slowly and inbetween commissions). Once complete I'll be sorting out my online shop with these new products and looking for a range of stockists. Obviously, as soon as I've got a little further with all these grand and time consuming plans I'll post it here!

Finally... I've been commissioned to create a live painting in the window of the Electrum Gallery in London on the 6th, 7th and 8th of September. It's on South Molton St just off Bond St - all very exciting and scary.

OK, just writing down all the things that I'm working on has made my head completely boggle! Off now for a cup of tea and then I'm going to write a giant plan of action... x


No comments: