Sunday

Autumn Pumpkins

It definitely feels like Autumn now, I've been digging out jumpers, thicker socks and have started the yearly negotiations about when to turn the heating on!

Here's the illustrations for the current (Oct) edition of Gardens Illustrated - Pumpkins, Courgettes and Winter Squashes. I drew fifteen different varieties, a mammoth task but exactly the sort of commission I love, their colours and textures are fantastic to draw!















I also created a garden plan for Savill Garden, this was lovely as I visit (and teach!) there often, small world eh! ...

I visited Origin on Friday, it was really inspiring and I'm getting really excited about participating in my first craft fair this Nov. I'm working hard on a range of prints and cards, and I'm really nearly there now (I promise!) and looking forward to showing you what I've been up to x

No comments: