Wednesday

Broad bean drawings










The November issue of Gardens Illustrated is in the shops now featuring my broad bean drawings on pages 33 and 34. I really liked working on the pretty red flowers in the first illustration, and capturing the contrast of the red beans in the green pods in the final one.

Lovely commissions at the moment - today I'm drawing trifle for the Jan edition of Delicious Magazine, and tomorrow I need to crack on with the Brassica drawings for the December edition of Gardens Illustrated. I'll definitely need a constant stream of tea, Radio 4 and sweets to help me to get it all done!

I've been really busy putting LOTS of new things in my shop; original drawings, greeting cards, handmade notebooks - to accompany the new masks and handmade prints. I'd love to know what you think - I've added some product shots below and you can check out the full range by visiting the shop here x












No comments: