Thursday

National Trust - Summer

Finally back after an extended, relaxing and food filled break spending time with friends and family in Devon, Bournemouth and Whitstable. I visited Kent with lovely friends Chantal and Jane to have a nose around the new Turner Contemporary Gallery in Margate, and we stayed in Whitstable at the gorgeous Polly's Attic which I highly recommend.

I'm so pleased to be back in the studio today, it was a wonderful (and much needed!) break after the Liberty commission but I was itching to get back to my drawing! I'm really pleased that the new National Trust Magazine has been published, so I can share these new little spot illustrations with you this week. The NT always gives me such lovely things to draw and I really loved working on the old typewriter and the pile of letter below. x





No comments: