Saturday

Icelandic Adventure




















I'm just back from the most most amazing sketchbook break in Iceland, it was so inspiring, and I really enjoyed capturing the colours and patterns in my concertina sketchbook (you can buy a similar one here). I turned my hotel bedroom into my studio and poured, dripped and splashed watercolours across the pages.

I was incredibly lucky as I got to see a really dramatic show of the Northern Lights as well as volcanos, glaciers, lava fields, mountains, waterfalls, black sand beaches, amazing rock formations and more rainbows than I could have ever believed possible!

I really want to go back already, but I've returned feeling inspired and refreshed which as just as well as I have a very busy week of drawing for the RSPCA and Boodles ahead!

Have a great week

No comments: