Friday

RSPCA & Pets at Home






Here's a new commission for the RSPCA, for their collaboration with Pets At Home. They have just opened a new animal re-homing department within the store, and I was commissioned to create a range of drawings to make the space feel more like a home.

I drew a bookcase (full of lots of animal pun book titles!), a floor lamp, a mantlepiece and a pot plant. This were then coloured in the RSPCA's corporate colours and displayed as vinyls attached directly to the walls - a really fun job!

This week I went to Paris to visit my new windows for Le Bon Marché (see images here) so exciting to see them in the flesh. I also went to the Musee du Quai Branly which was absolutely astonishing I highly, highly recommend. It's right next to the Eiffel Tower and is HUGE! displaying artwork and artefacts from Africa, Asia, Oceania, and the Americas - here's a tiny selection of my favourite things...







Have a great week and I'll be back next week with new work for Holland & Barrett x

No comments: