Thursday

Christmas card 2013


Is it too early to share this year's Christmas card? Last year I illustrated a partridge in a pear tree so this year I've continued the theme with two turtle doves. I really enjoyed drawing all the details, particularly the chest feathers (see below)


This week I've been working hard on the 2nd draft designs for the project in East London. I'm working with Union Developments and Lynas Architecture to create all the artwork for a new retail and residential project in East London. Developing my botanical illustrations into laser cut brass sculptural pieces and an engraving for the lift. I'm so excited with how it's looking and can't wait to see the first samples!

I'm working really hard (and late!) this week in order to take Friday off to see the newly refurbished (and re-hung) Tate Britain. I'm looking forward to spending the day there with my sketchbook, drawing from their magnificent collection x

No comments: