Sunday

2013 Round Up

Hello, I hope that you've had a wonderful Christmas break!

I've been so lucky to work on really amazing projects, so before we hop over into 2014 I just wanted to look back over the past year at a few of my favourite commissions...

JANUARY 
Early January my illustrations for Le Bon Marche department store in Paris launched. I am SO proud of these windows - there were ten windows in total and thirty animals!





FEBRUARY 
My favourite commission in February was from Harrods to use their building illustration for their e-marketing.


MARCH 
In March I was working hard on completing the twenty paintings for my solo exhibition at the Galerie Doux Dimanche Tokyo Japan





APRIL 2014
This was the highlight of my year, the trip to Tokyo to install the exhibition, hand paint the gallery windows and explore during the glorious cherry blossom season!





MAY 
My favourite job this month was creating the cover to celebrate 100 years of the Chelsea Flower Show


JUNE 
I had the most amazing time teaching drawing in New Hampshire at Squam Art Retreats USA (I'm returning to teach again in June 2014)






JULY 
In July I illustrated the windows of Harvey Nichols in Edinburgh, I absolutely loved how this turned out and it won the Best Window Graphic award at the VM & Display Awards 2013 (hooray!)




AUGUST
My favourite project this month was the illustrations of liquors for Jamie Magazine - plants are always my favourite subject!



SEPTEMBER
Throughout 2013 I have done lots of projects for Waitrose, this one was my favourite and illustrated Penny Smith's garden


OCTOBER
I had a fantastic time this month teaching a drawing workshop for The Big Draw 2013 at the Ashmolean Museum in Oxford


NOVEMBER
Much of this year has been spent writing, illustrating and editing my book 'Fearless Drawing' it will be published in June 2014 and in November I finished the cover


DECEMBER
My work for Fortnum and Mason was launched instore and online, three biscuit tins, a wooden advent calender, a card advent calender and a tin of fudge




This year has been so incredible, and there's lots of lovely new things in the pipeline for 2014 so do pop back next week and see what I'm up to, until then enjoy the celebrations and Happy New Year! x

No comments: