Friday

Christmas with Heineken





I am now getting RIDICULOUSLY excited about Christmas, I've been whipping myself up into a festive frenzy in the studio this week listening to carols and I've finished all my shopping and wrapping. Here's some new illustrations for Heineken to get you in the mood too, this will be my first Christmas as a vegan so the turkey and goose are out for me but I've found a vegan Christmas pud so all's not lost!

This week I've checked and sent back the 2nd stage design proofs for my book 'Fearless Drawing' (published 1st June 2014!), started illustrating a new baking book for Phaidon, and begun creating four icons for Countryfile Magazine - phew! but I'm working really hard now so I can have a nice Christmas break.

This Saturday I'm going to see Kara Walker's exhibition at Camden Arts Centre and last week I went to the National Portrait Gallery to see Jonathan Yew's portraits (it's amazing, free and finishes on the 5th Jan!).

Have a great weekend and I'll be back next week with new festive drawings for Waitrose (I've been drawing Christmas stuff for commissions since May - I'm amazed I'm not sick of it yet!) x

No comments: