Wednesday

Henley Festival 2015



Hello! I just wanted to share this site map created for the Henley Festival 2015 it was really fun to draw all the different tents and my favourite part was the fireworks and the boats around the floating stage.

Today I've started a REALLY exciting and romantic commission and I'm looking forward to telling you all about it. I'm also happy to announce that the giant London Fields commission is currently being installed and should be complete at the end of April so not long now until I can show you that too! (The London Fields commission is a new retail and residential commission with 32 flats and 5 commercial units and I've created laser cut brass artwork for each of the doors, the lift and a 18 x 6 meter wallpiece PHEW!)

Tomorrow I have the golden ticket as I'm off to see the McQueen exhibition at The V&A and then on Friday I'm going to the Directors Tour at The Drawing Room so lots of exciting things to see and do!

Have a great week, it's felt so Spring like today HURRAH! x

No comments: