Thursday

Camomile for H&B


Hello! here's a new camomile flower illustration for Holland & Barrett, I worked really hard on the colour for the base and neck of the stem and I'm really pleased with how they've turned out!

WHAT A WEEK! I'm currently juggling really exciting jobs for Charbonnel et Walker and Jo Malone and yesterday I was lecturing at De Montford University in Leicester. Today I visited the lovely people at Ted Baker HQ to share the work created during the 2nd term of my residency. They've been funding the residency and are a hugely supportive and creative team so it's always fun to catch up. Term three of the residency starts on Monday, so I'm itching to get back after the Easter break!

I've finished planning for my (fully booked eek!) art classes at this years Squam USA. I'm returning to New England at the start of June to teach a colour filled class and so I've been creating all the hand outs, making the example books and buying paints, pens and crayons in every colour of the rainbow! This will be my third year at Squam (find out about last years visit here), it really is the most beautiful and inspiring place and I'm so looking forward to it!

On Sunday I'm off to Sketch to see a lovely art director from Hakuhodo Ad agency who I originally met during my trip to Tokyo for my solo exhibition in 2013. I'm really excited to catch up with her and especially as Skecth do a special vegan afternoon tea HURRAH! 

Have a fantastic week, and I hope the Spring sun is shining on you x

No comments: