Thursday

Yo Illo Talk



Hiya, as promised here's some photos of me giving a talk last week for Yo Illo at UsTwo in Shoreditch. The lovely Vic Lee and me were asked to speak about our large scale installation work, and it was a great night full of new and old friends and lots of free beer and giant pizzas from Voodoo Rays! I'm always looking for more opportunities like this, so do shout out if you're after someone to witter on about illustration! Huge thanks to Rob Cartwright for taking this shot, he really is the most relaxed and lovely guy and I HIGHLY recommend him if you need to document any of your work or events.

I'm off to The Chelsea Physic Garden later today, it's the most beautiful and peaceful oasis in the centre of London, and I'm going for a meeting about a new illustration project I'm working on with them. Tomorrow I'm heading off to Wolverhampton to visit David Austin Roses to discuss my residency project with their team. I am so excited about the colours and scents of the roses on mass, and so I am massively overdosing on my hayfever stuff today so that I will be able to see them!

Have a great weekend, mine will be spent with friends in London on Saturday and Cardiff on Sunday, so I'm hoping this gorgeous weather stays for a few more days! x

No comments: