Friday

Holland & Barrett St John's Wort


Wow I really can't believe it's Friday again, these summer weeks are just flying by! Here's a new drawing for Holland & Barrett of St John's Wort, I've got so many of these to share as I'm really behind in posting them so expect lots over the next few weeks...

This week I've been working on new drawings for Holland & Barrett, Imbibe Magazine, and The Chelsea Physic Garden and I've finished my commission for Bentalls, (I LOVE IT and can't wait to share it!). Yesterday lovely photographer Steve Peskett visited the Warehaus site to photograph all my artwork for the new mixed use development. There's a 18 x 6 meter wall piece and 30 door panels all laser cut from brass and inspired by botanics so it will be great to show you those very soon - it's been my favourite commission to date!

Have a lovely weekend, draw a lot, laugh a lot and eat lots of banana nice cream (I'm OBSESSED with it!) x

No comments: