Friday

Alder Hey Children's Hospital


Hiya, super quick blogpost as I'm frantic in the studio getting everything finished off before I leave for Tokyo (YIPEEE!). The image above shows the atrium of Alder Hey Children's Hospital in Liverpool (check out Lucy Casson's superb 100 bird sculpture on the left hand side). I visited on Wednesday as I've been shortlisted to create a range of work for the hospital. It's an incredibly exciting project, vast, challenging - right up my street! So between now and mid Jan I'll be working on my proposal for the spaces.

This weekend I've got brunch with my GLORIOUS nephew, and then I'm heading over to the Jerwood Space to see the Open Forest show and Sunday will be pancakes, walks, scrapbooks and movies. Next week there's lots more meetings London, Cardiff, Bristol PHEW! with a ton of work to squeeze in between.

Have a brilliant weekend full of tea and hugs xx

(Image credit BDP)

No comments: