Saturday

While I've been gone...

Hiya

So sorry for the absence, it's C R A Z Y in the studio at the moment combining all the little jobs that keep popping up with my three big projects which are...

- Collaborating with an architectural practice to design a block of apartments in Essex
- Designing all the integrated artwork for a town centre redevelopment in Berkshire including paving, lighting, underpasses, street furniture, cladding and gates
- Creating integrated artwork for a new housing development in South Gloucester

I just wanted to share some student artwork from the recent workshops I led at Royal Holloway University to celebrate Fascination of Plants Day 2017. I worked with six different groups aged 11-73 and had a fun and inspiring time working with them on their beautiful drawings. Here's a small selection of the work created that day...







OK, thats's all for now BACK TO WORK! x

No comments: