Friday

Coutts residency paintings








Happy Friday all

Cor it's a scorcher here, I hope it's lovely and sunny where you are too! I just wanted to share the last blogpost in my series about my Artist Residency at Coutts Bank 440 Strand London. It was a DREAM project, documenting the beautiful plants in their rooftop garden. I created 4 x limited edition prints for their clients and live painted 4 x 2m high canvases in the windows so the public could watch. These paintings were then auctioned off for Coram Childrens charity at a special evening at the bank. Thanks to the team at Coutts for a wonderful project!

Lots of new things underway (some secret, some not!) looking forward to sharing more with you soon. Have a great weekend, if you get a chance go and see the Beatriz Milhazes exhibition at the White Cube, it's AWESOME! x

No comments: