Friday

Walworth hoardings











Hello all!

Cor what a week, I've had a LOVELY new rush job in for Waitrose, finished off the final designs for Charbonnel et Walker's new packaging, worked on the projects for Coworth Park AND... my 95 meters of illustrated hoardings surrounding Walworth Town Hall have now been installed and I'm DELIGHTED!

There is LOTS of juggling in the studio at this time of year! Trying to finish off projects before the Christmas break, balanced with seeing all my BRILLIANT friends and family AND keeping up with rehearsals for my Charleston Dance Troupe which I LOVE (xmas social/ secret Santa next week WHOOP WHOOP!). We're off to my parents for the weekend as it's my sister's birthday and I'm SO excited as they've decorated the house (they do SUCH a beautiful job of this EVERY year!)

I am Christmas OBSESSED! (my decorations have been up since the start of November!) and I've already promised myself that I can keep up the new fairy lights all year as they are SO PRETTY! My tree isn't real BUT... I have a Jo Loves candle in 'Christmas Tree' which is DIVINE! We keep feeding our Christmas cake (and smelling it LONGINGLY!). If it tastes ANYTHING like it smells then I will eat the ENTIRE thing at great speed! Really looking forward to decorating it next week x

Have a lovely weekend whatever you're up to and I'll be back soon x

No comments: