Friday

Busy Lemon



I'm nearly half way through the Cornerstone window painting commission and loving it. Here's a photo of me on the (rather wobbly!) cherry picker, it's such a fantastic opportunity to work on a giant scale, and a lovely approach to decorating the building for Christmas. I'm so looking forward to showing you the finished thing very soon.

Back in the studio today, a chance to finish off the roughs for February's worcester sauce illustrations for Delicious Magazine. Here's the final veg illustrations for the December edition of Gardens Illustrated. This month is the last of the twelve monthly commissions for Alys Fowler's articles throughout 2010. I have absolutely loved working on this each month - giant thanks to David, Niki and Alys for such fun and inspiring work.











Have a great weekend, I'll be continuing with painting the windows at the Cornerstone Sat and Sun so do come and wave if you can x

No comments: