Wednesday

All the fun of the fair!





Here's some quick snaps from the QEST Craft Fair last week in Duke of York Square (off Sloane Sq in front of the Saatchi Gallery London). It was such an AMAZING experience - I sold lots of work, and had the opportunity to get really valuable feedback from buyers!

It's given me so much confidence and was far less scary than feared (aren't things always!) I'm definitely looking into taking part in more art fairs, particularly at opportunities to demonstrate and/or teach as part of the event.

I've also started supplying Farnham Maltings Shop, Savill Building Shop, and Cabbages and Kings wholesale cards, notelet sets, notebooks and masks but if you can't get to these venues, they're all available in my online shop here.

Tomorrow I'm returning to the Cornerstone Arts Centre in Didcot to work with a group of teenagers to hand paint more of their internal glass. I'll make sure I bring my camera so you can see how we get on.

I hope that you are having a good week, and getting the opportunity to wind down ready for Christmas - if not I order you to run a bath and soak until prune like (and just this once I plan to take my own advice straight away!) x

No comments: