Tuesday

QEST Christmas Fair

I will be exhibiting at The Duke of York Square Christmas Gift Fair this Thursday 9th and 10th December 10am-8pm both days. Each stall is housed in a traditional alpine cabin (think German Market) and so I have been working hard creating handmade prints and drawings, masks, notebooks and cards ready to stock my own little shop. There will be lots of artists and crafts people selling original work and should be great opportunity for Christmas shopping.

It has been organised by QEST which stands for the "Queen Elizabeth Scholarship Trust" and I am a QEST Scholar (hence the logo at the right hand bottom corner of my website). QEST is a fantastic organisation which provides grants to enable artists and crafts people to further their career. I was lucky enough to be fully funded by QEST to study illustration at ARU in Cambridge in 2007 which was a completely life changing opportunity. QEST continues to support it's scholars through promotion of their work online and at events such as this exciting craft fair.

It's at the Duke of York Square, London, SW3 4LY, (in front of the Saatchi Gallery) the nearest tube is Sloane Square and you access the fair via the main entrance to the square which is on the Kings Road, opposite Boots.

I've never done an art/ craft fair before and so I'm more than a little nervous about it, so if you can come and say hello it would be really lovely to see you! If you can't make it you can always have a look at my online shop here for your Christmas goodies x

No comments: