Friday

January Projects...




I've got lots of different art, illustration and education projects on the go at the moment, and I'm really excited about the prospect of new window painting commissions in 2011 (all top secret at the moment!) I'm still working on the book, the cover has been coloured and I've submitted the first draft of each of the chapter headings, it's such a lovely commission and really coming together now.

I'm also working on a publicity image for Peut-etre Theatre's new show "Draw me a Bird" above is one of the ideas I was initially working on but we've now gone in another direction. I'm creating the image, and then designing the posters and flyers and competition that will be used for the tour. I created all the publicity for their show last year, and it's always so nice to have repeat clients to work for again.

Below is a range of new sketchbook drawings...





I'm still keeping up with my New Year resolutions, trying my best not to work on commissioned pieces in the evening and weekends. It's been great, I feel like I work much harder during the day and I'm really enjoying having more time for friends, gallery and museum visits and my personal work in scrapbooks and sketchbooks. This weekend I'll be spending Saturday sketchbook drawing and then going to see Black Swan at the cinema. On Sunday I'm meeting up with my lovely friend Zerin, we're going to Columbia Rd for a browse around the flower market, shops and especially Ryantown (Rob Ryan's dreamy shop) before going to the BFI to see an Audrey Hepburn film - BLISS! x

2 comments:

TILLY said...

Just come across your work and LOVE the girl playing the accordion! It's beautiful, great colour palette and tones.

Kerry said...

Thanks so much Tilly xx