Wednesday

St Paul's Cathedral


Here's a recent private commission for a drawing of St Paul's Cathedral, the original was left black and white but I couldn't resist adding a little colour here. I really enjoyed creating the patterns in the building and I've added it to my architecture gallery here

I'm in the currently in the middle of a giant commission, illustrating the cover and ten chapter headings for a non fiction adult book. I'm so pleased with the drawings, lots of shelves jam packed with objects and hand rendered lettering. I'll be colouring them next week but obviously can't show you these until they're published (what a tease!) I've also drawn an old typewriter for The National Trust Magazine so I'm looking forward to sharing that soon.

Enjoy the rest of your week, I'm turning the computer off now to do some sketchbook work HURRAH! x

No comments: