Friday

Delicious custard and exciting news...




Hiya, here's the new illustrations for delicious magazine, this month was all about Bird's Custard and it's in the shops now. I LOVE custard and always make banana custard for pudding when there's a sorry looking spotty banana in the kitchen. This week I've been working on illustrations for the Summer edition of the National Trust Magazine, and Monday I'm starting a lovely new job for Wardour drawing a posh wedding cake complete with bride and groom on top - such a nice brief I'm really looking forward to that one.

Next Saturday (12th Feb) I'm teaching a workshop at the Farnham Maltings from 10-4pm (in beautiful Farnham, Surrey). It's called "Drawing for the Terrified" and will be a fun and friendly day suitable for beginners, or those looking to improve their drawing skills. It's £35 for the day, and you can book by visiting here or you can see more of my teaching dates across the area here.

OK... drum roll.... VERY EXCITING NEWS! I'm going to be hand painting the windows of the new flagship Swarovski Store on Oxford Street in London on the 14th-18th February to celebrate London Fashion Week. I'll be there 10-6pm each day and would love a visit, it's number 321 Oxford Street opposite House of Fraser and the nearest tube is Bond Street. I'm going to be painting a few of their key pieces this season - beautiful turquoise and red crystals with ribbons, butterflies and gems and hand painted typography. HURRAH!

Hopefully next week I'll share a few of my sketches for this exciting new project but for now I have a date in front of the TV with butterscotch chocolate and a pot of tea x

No comments: