Monday

London Fashion Week - Swarovski Window









Back in the studio today after a fantastic week in London hand painting the Swarovski flagship store window on 321 Oxford Street in London. Here are some of my snaps showing the progress of the piece, the one of me 'in action' is taken by lovely freelance photographer Steven Peskett who spent time with me at the store on Wednesday and Friday documenting the process, and I'm looking forward to showing you his proper photos in a few weeks time. He works for a wide range of clients (including Swarovski!) and if you ever need a freelance photographer I highly recommend him. I'm terrible at having my photo taken, but he's really friendly, chatty, professional (and even turned up with a much desired cup of tea for me!) you can view his portfolio here

Hand painted murals have become one of my favourite commissions, and the Swarovski head office and instore staff were endlessly supportive and helpful which made the process a real joy. I loved the interaction with people, Oxford Street is SO manically busy and it is such a honour to have my work viewed by so many people from all over the world. Hundreds of people stopped to watch me work, take photos and videos of the process and demonstrated their support with encouraging words, clapping and thumbs up. Thanks so much to everyone who visited both known and unknown to me, it was lovely to see you x

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very beautiful woman and she needs to dress up, and I intend to give yourself some jewelry to dress it, personally like swarovski crystals, I do not know how you feel?