Friday

Easter Eggs

Here's the last of the food series for Delicious Magazine, it's the April edition and is available in the shops now. This month was Easter Eggs (yum yum yum) and as always I had a really great time drawing all the packaging for this brief - particularly the typography.

Tomorrow I'm off to Norden Farm Centre for the Arts in Maidenhead teaching a new drawing workshop "Drawing with Confidence". I'm really looking forward to it and I've just got back from the florist with armfuls of flowers ready for the class tomorrow. Sunday I'm off to Pallant House Gallery to catch Contemporary Eye: Crossovers which is a series of interventions by craft artists within the 18th century gallery including Grayson Perry and Polly Morgan - HURRAH!

Have a wonderful weekend too x




No comments: