Thursday

Bluebird Installation








Here's some photos of the wall paintings I created last week at The Shop at Bluebird on Kings Road in London (more images here). I went back to see the space now all the props and clothing have been styled and installed and it looks really great. I spent last Friday drawing designs from Tsumori Chisato's new fashion collection directly onto the walls with a marker pen. It will be in place for the next six weeks, so do go and visit if you're in the area. I've also updated the installation section of my website - have a look and let me know what you think...

For all those in the UK have a fantastic long Bank Holiday weekend. I'm taking the morning off tomorrow to watch the Royal wedding with Steve and tea and scones, I'll have to crack on in the afternoon tho as I'm working on a commission for the Royal Ascot Magazine. Sat I'm off for a long walk with friends and Sunday going to a fancy dress party as Kate Middleton - HURRAH! x

No comments: