Friday

Wisley Gardens








SONY JAPAN
Last week I visited RHS Wisley Gardens to study their beautiful roses for a current commission. I'm creating floral album artwork for Sony Japan, and my twitter friends (follow me here) recommended the gardens at Wisley. It was fantastic, and I came away inspired with a ton of really useful reference photos, you can see a few of my favourites above.

ELLE DECORATION
This week I completed a lovely new commission for Elle Decoration, 2 x full page and 1 x 1/4 page illustrations to feature in the Oct issue. I am itching to show you the drawings as I'm so proud of them, but I can't until they're published so as soon as the issue's in the shops I'll share the drawings here x

HOLIDAYS
I'm off to Ireland on holiday for the next two weeks so I won't be posting. We're visiting Dublin and Galway and I'm really really excited! I'm packing sketchbook and paints and so I'll hopefully share some drawings from my travels when I get back.

Have a lovely weekend and I'll write to you again in two weeks x

No comments: