Tuesday

Wedding invites










I was delighted to be asked to create the illustrations for my friends Hannah and Mark's wedding invites. They were designed and printed by Elaine at EB1 Wedding Invites, who was such a pleasure to collaborate with, (I highly recommend!) and we're all delighted with how they've turned out.

I received a really lovely new commission in this week, I'm creating the cover and three internal illustrations for the Dec edition of the London Magazine. It's such a nice festive brief with a restricted palette of red, black and white - lovely! I'm really enjoying this one. I've also been working on some animal drawings for a clients website, and planning for teaching The Big Draw at Moor House School and the New Ashgate Gallery in Farnham.

This Friday I'm off to the University for the Creative Arts (UCA) to speak at their Creative Careers Conference. I really like doing this type of thing, as I remember at school that I didn't really think it would be possible to make a living in the Creative Industries. I didn't know anyone who worked in the arts and so really didn't think it could be an option for me - I can't tell you how glad I am that I turned out to be wrong!

Hope you've had a lovely week, and I'll see you soon x

No comments: