Tuesday

Spring at the National Trust










Here's the Spring edition of The National Trust Magazine featuring lots of little spot illustrations by me. It's a really lovely magazine and makes you want to go and poke around their fantastic properties, or go for long bracing walks in the countryside!

No time for that this week for me, as it has been completely manic in the studio... I've been working on a new poetry commission for The Times, similar to an earlier commission for them to illustrate children's poems (see here for images from that) but this time love poems. Such a lovely commission, it will be published this Sat on the 11th so I'll share that next week. I've also been finishing off six plant illustrations for Pet Plan, and drawing bees and plants for Holland & Barrett's Magazine - Healthy.

Elle Spain are posting me a copy of their Feb edition featuring a commission completed for them just before Christmas, so once it arrives I can share that too!

I'm really enjoying my new drawing class at The British Museum each Friday. It feels amazing to spend a full day filling my sketchbooks with beautiful objects each week and although it is requiring lots of late nights and weekend working to spend Fridays away from the studio it is worth every minute!

Have a really lovely week and stay warm x

No comments: