Thursday









Here's some new illustrations for Pet Plan's Paces Magazine, a lovely commission to illustrate a range of natural supplements for horses. I love drawing plants, I really think they are my favourite thing to draw and I'm currently working on some magnolia, blossom and winter jasmine studies in my sketchbook with copper leaf.

Last week I went and giggled at the Haywood Gallery's Shrigley Exhibition and visited Pick Me Up at Somerset House, I also visited the Hunterian at the Royal College of Surgeons, which was amazing and disgusting in equal portions. I'm off to Hastings on Saturday to visit the new Jerwood space (and obviously have a giant portion of fish and chips at the seaside). Their inaugral exhibition is a retrospective of Rose Wylie's wonderful paintings so I can't wait.

OK, lots to do between now and the seaside so I'm off, have a lovely week whatever you get up to and enjoy this amazing March sunshine (I prescribe a bike ride and a Solero) x

No comments: