Thursday

Holland & Barrett


 

Here's a new drawing for Holland & Barrett's Healthy Magazine, which is available in store now. I've already drawn fish, eggs and acai berries for next months magazine and I'll show you that once it's published.

I'm working really hard as I'm off to Devon on Saturday to celebrate Easter with my family, and I've got a huge amount of drawing to finish between now and then! In fact, I need to get on with it right now but quick advert before I go... yesterday I went to see the Damien Hirst exhibition at the Tate and I really, really recommend it. There was lots of things I loved and lots of things I didn't, but it was great to see it all in one space.

Happy Easter to you! I plan to consume chocolate until my wrists are the same circumference as my head x

No comments: