Thursday

Holland & Barrett JULY







Here's the new illustrations for Holland & Barrett; valerian and chromium. The chromium was a real challenge, but I used a little artistic licence and I'm really pleased with how it has turned out. I'm still working hard on the beauty packaging work, a new map for Strutt Parker and of course the September windows for Harvey Nichols so lots of lovely drawing at the moment as they are all such nice briefs.

I'm also trying to squeeze in lots of new work for my exhibition in Japan next year. Steve treated us both to membership at the Southbank Centre, and so I've been sitting in the members room (with an amazing view over the thames!) working on these new pieces. I'm off to hear Marlene Dumas talk tonight at the Hayward and then I'm going to see Dr Dee at ENO on Saturday and I'm hoping for some inspiring sets and lighting design. x

No comments: