Thursday




Here's some new pub drawings created for Heineken, my favourite bit to draw was all the lovely signage. This week I've been ordering all the materials I need to add the hand painted details to my Harvey Nichols window displays. I'll be in Knightsbridge store on the 4th, 5th, and 6th September so come and give me a wave if you're about. It's a gigantic commission, the largest window scheme I've ever designed over 12 windows at the front of the store 4m high x 46m wide in total, very exciting!

On Tuesday I visited The Fry Gallery in Saffron Waldon which was a bit of a trek but well worth the three trains and taxi! I went to see their permanent collection but also their temporary exhibition of Bawden watercolours. The gallery is gorgeous, and has a fantastic collection and the location is so beautiful so I'll definitely be back for more.

Enjoy the rest of your week, I'm cracking on with more paintings for my Japanese exhibition next year so hopefully I can share some with you next time x

No comments: