Friday

Strutt Parker









Here's a new commission for Strutt Parker - a map of London highlighting lots of secret gardens. It was SUCH a great commission and I loved the opportunity to draw lots of lovely plants, especially the blackberries, wisteria and lavender.

I'm currently working on two new commissions for the RSPCA and Harrods. The RSPCA have teamed up with Pets at Home to create some rehoming centres in their stores. I am creating a range of drawings that will feature as life sized props within these new centres. For Harrods I'm creating their Christmas card for 2012, another lovely brief but I can't say more than that just now! I've also worked hard on a redesign of my website, have a look here and think of all the very long hours I have spent completely bemused buried in CSS code!

Last weekend I visited the Jerwood Drawing Exhibition which was A M A Z I N G - it was really inspiring to see such a range of work, I especially enjoyed this film by Meghanna Bisineer which I just can't stop thinking about. On Sunday I went to the Watts Gallery and the beautiful chapel his wife created with the villagers. 

Have a great weekend and I'll be back next week with new work for Holland and Barrett x

No comments: