Wednesday

Paris adventure!


HURRAH! I've booked a beautiful apartment in Paris for the first two weeks of December. It's an emergency measure and a self imposed exile! as I need to get lots of paintings completed ready for my solo exhibition in Tokyo next March. I'm really excited and can't wait to share my Paris adventure, you can follow me on Instagram (kerryannelemon) or twitter (@kerryannelemon) to see what I get up to.

The Boodles artwork for their Christmas windows is all complete and with the printers now. Each scheme has been designed bespoke to fit each store, there are nine stores with a total of 35 windows so it's been a whopping job!

There are five stores in London:
Bond Street, 
Sloane Street, 
Royal Exchange, 
Harrods and
Savoy

And another four further afield:
Chester, 
Liverpool, 
Manchester and
Dublin

I'll be hand painting elements of the flagship Bond Street store next week and I can't wait to show you how it all looks next week x

No comments: