Thursday

Boodles drawings




















I was commissioned by Boodles to create their Christmas window displays, and you can see above the range of animals I created to feature across the nine stores. It was such a lovely job, turning each window into a English winter woodland scene, and I really enjoyed creating all the characters.

There are five stores in London:
Bond Street, 
Sloane Street, 
Royal Exchange, 
Harrods and
Savoy

And another four further afield:
Chester, 
Liverpool, 
Manchester and
Dublin

So if there's one near you keep an eye out as they're all being installed this week. I'll be at the Bond Street flagship store in London tomorrow and Saturday (16th and 17th November) adding some hand painted details so come and say hello, and next week I'll be able to share some photos.

Have a great week!

No comments: