Friday

Book deal!

Very exciting news as this week I've signed a book deal!

I know, I can't believe I just wrote that, but it's true I am writing (and illustrating) a book all about drawing for Quarry Books.

It will be published in Spring 2014 but I'm hoping to tell you all about it, and show little sneaky peeks and snippets on the blog between now and then.

They won't be any posts from for the next few weeks whilst I'm in Japan (I have a solo show at Galerie Doux Dimanche in Tokyo - HOORAY). But here's all the paintings I've created over the last year ready to exhibit (photos taken by the ever wonderful Emma Brown)






































I'm also bringing some hand painted screen prints and notelet sets...







I've never visited Japan before and I really can't wait to go, I've got lots of exciting meetings to attend, and I'm also hand painting the gallery windows so it's going to be very busy! Giant thanks to the UKTI for all there help and support with this trip, they've been marvellous.

I'll be back in fortnight sharing what I've been up to, if you want to keep up to date you can follow me on twitter here or view all the photos I take on Instagram here x

No comments: