Friday

Sketchbooking








Just off to see the new Mira Schendel show at Tate Modern, but I just thought I'd share some sketchbook doodles before I go. This week I've designed some new temporary tattoos for Fickle (I can not wait to smother me and my nieces in them once printed!), drawn Linda Bassett's garden for Waitrose (lots of roses - heaven!) and been working on a large A2 drawing for a private commission which I CANNOT wait to show you (but obv must!). 

I've worked long hours this week so I could skive off to the exhibition today, and I'm off to Vienna with my sketchbook on Sunday so I wanted to get everything done before I leave. These sketchbook trips have such an enormous affect on my drawing, and I return inspired with lots of new ideas, this time I'm most excited about all the Klimt's and Schiele's!

I'll be back next week with photos and sketches from my trip, but you can follow my adventures on Instagram here x

No comments: