Friday

Fearless Drawing cover



Here's the final wrap around cover for my book 'Fearless Drawing' published June 2014 (available for pre-order for the US and UK from Amazon) - I really can't wait to hold the finished book in my hands!

This week has been very busy, I've been working with the Plant Molecular Science department at Royal Holloway University plotting a residency for the last year. We have just heard that we've got through the first funding round, so this week has been full of meetings and proposal writing for the funding application. We're keeping everything crossed, and if we get the funding the project will start in Sept 2014. I've also been working on a drawing for an airline (can't discuss it yet!) and finishing some new work for Countryfile and BBC Antiques magazines. 

This weekend I start a new etching class, I've never had the opportunity to learn this skill so I'll be studying for the next five Saturdays. If I make something nice I'll share it here - so if you don't see any of this work then you'll know that I'm a terrible etcher!

Have a fantastic weekend and I'll be back next week with info about QEST x

No comments: