Friday

Spirituality & Health



Here's my work in Spirituality & Health Magazine. Each year in the March/ April edition they use existing work from artists from all over the world to illustrate the issue, which means it's brim full of really diverse and exciting art and it's so great to be part of this years work. It's a US publication and I met the art director Sandra Salamony whilst teaching drawing last year at Squam in New England and so it's been really fun to work together on this. I'm actually heading back over to Squam in June to teach drawing, it's such a wonderful place and I'm really looking forward to it.

This week I've finished the commission for Glamour, it's all original artwork and so I'm heading into London later to deliver it by hand - I absolutely can't wait to see it in print!

Have a great weekend x

No comments: