Thursday

Save the date...



Hello! I just wanted to share these new illustrations created as the front and back of an A5 postcard for a 'Save the Date' card for my sister's upcoming wedding. I've removed all the text, to just show you the illustrations, but the top one held all the information and the bottom design remained blank for the recipients address and has a space top right for the stamp.

This week I've started work on a GLORIOUS new commission for Glamour Magazine, it's so much fun and I'm really looking forward to sharing it with you as soon as I can. This weekend I'll have my head firmly down working on a new job for an airline (I've signed a confidentiality agreement, so I can't say anymore for now) - all very secretive but I'll show and tell when I can!

Have a great weekend and I'll be back soon! x

No comments: