Friday

Countryfile


Here's a new drawing created for Countryfile Magazine, I really liked using just spots of colour for highlighting rather than full colour. I'm still juggling multiple projects this week but I've completed the new packaging drawings for Cafedirect now so things are slightly more manageable - PHEW! 

As a result, yesterday I ran away to the seaside for the day and I was rewarded by the most beautiful sunny day (it's pouring with rain today). I spent most of the day walking along the seafront with an ice lolly on the way there and a bag of chips on the way back!. I also visited Brighton Museum and Art Gallery which was wonderful and spent a very happy two hours in Dig For Victory choosing styles and fabrics for a custom made 50's style dress (complete with matching jacket and a giant stiff meringue petticoat). I'm really excited to see it complete in a months time!

Have a lovely weekend, I'm with family on Saturday and a favourite friend on Sunday so I must get my head down today to get all these drawings finished! x

No comments: