Saturday

Artists & Illustrators Magazine



Here's a little extract of my book 'Fearless Drawing' previewed in the June edition of Artists & Illustrators Magazine out now (it will be published on the 1st June). The books have all been printed now and my copies are on their way so I'm really excited to hold the finished thing (and blog some sneaky peeks for you here asap!).

This week I've been finishing off new work for Countryfile Magazine, working on a new project for Holland & Barrett and a new wrap around cover about the NHS for Grist. I also squeezed in a quick trip to 'Pick Me Up' where I loved the work of Linda Linko, and Carine Brancowitz.

Enjoy the long Bank Holiday weekend, mine will be full of BBQ's, sketchbooks, Mad Men and on Sunday we're going to see a screening of Planet Earth accompanied by a live score HURRAH! x

No comments: