Friday

Fearless Drawing - Preview copy


This week I received the first copy of my book (published June 1st) "Fearless Drawing", it's so exciting to hold the actual book and I'm really delighted with it. I'll be teaching some Fearless Drawing workshops, the first will be at The Ashmolean Museum in Oxford on the 28th June and the second will be at Farnham Library later in the year on the 18th October.

This week I've been preparing all the handouts and materials for Squam USA, I'm off to teach drawing again in beautiful New England in early June and both my classes are fully booked so I CANNOT WAIT. It is such a wonderful place and I cannot wait to return.

I've been creating new drawings for Holland & Barrett and BBC Antiques Roadshow this week, as well as continuing work on the large atrium design for the new Warehaus development in East London with Findon Homes and Lynas Architecture.

On Tuesday I went to see La Traviata at The Royal Opera House which was incredibly beautiful, and this weekend I'm going to Rye with a lovely friend for lots of gossiping and rainy walks - bliss!

No comments: