Friday

More for Holland & Barrett


Hello! here's another new drawing for Holland & Barrett illustrating iron rich foods, I really liked drawing the steak. I've had another lovely week full of drawing, long walks and I'm learning to play the ukelele! It's really fun for me but I'm sure it must be super annoying for my neighbours (sorry neighbours!).

On Tuesday I went to see The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time I'd heard rave review and had been meaning to go for ages and I'm so glad I did. The staging was so inventive and I left feeling completely inspired - I REALLY recommend seeing this one. I've also found a new favourite magazine, it's called Hole & Corner and is full of really passionate crafts people talking about their practice (I've got issue 3).

Next Saturday 6th Sept I'll be running a 'Fearless Drawing' workshop based on my book at The Millennium Gallery in Sheffield. It's been fun planning the event with the team from afar, so I'm really looking forward to putting faces to names! If you're in/ near Sheffield it would be so lovely to see you there!

Have a great weekend! x

No comments: