Thursday

Residency update 2

Hello

Hope you're having a great week!

Yesterday I spent time exploring the library at The Chelsea Physic Garden. They have the most beautiful and inspiring collection and I was particularly taken with a book of embellished Nature Prints by Joseph Miller published in 1743 - STUNNING! I'm starting a new commission for the garden soon so I'm really looking forward to that.

I've finished the next draft designs for Charbonnel et Walker and I really can't wait to show them to you. So now I'm super busy hand painting designs for Jo Malone, but I wanted to take a quick break (and a giant cup of tea) to share a short film created as part of my Artist Residency funded by Ted Baker. I pinned up a huge sheet of paper to the wall (1m x 2m) and drew with charcoal. It's not great resolution here so you might prefer to view it here

video

You can find out more about my Residency project here and here).

Have a great weekend, I'll be working on the Jo Malone paintings and I'm planning on a few long walks and some vegan baking as well! x

No comments: