Thursday

Imbibe Magazine

Hello!

I've just got off Skype with the wonderful Monica Lee, we had a great chat for her podcast Smart Creative Women, so I'll let you know when my episode launches (until then catch up with her archive they're so inspiring, particularly the Lisa Congdon one here!) I'm really pleased to share my new drawing for Imbibe Magazine. I did two colour options as I'm currently OBSESSED with colour and I'm just over half way through my 30 day colour project over on Instagram!





This time next week I'll be in Morocco and I CANNOT WAIT!! I've had really itchy feet to travel ever since returning from teaching at Squam in June. You can follow me and my sketchbook on Instagram here, to share the journey and see what I see. Until then, have a fantastic weekend, mine will be full of PJ's, tea and fantastic projects for Hodder & Stoughton and Waitrose Kitchen x

No comments: