Thursday

Holland & Barrett




Hello lovely people!

Very exciting day, I'm off to London for lots of new project meetings, they're top secret at the moment but I'll share what I'm up to as soon as I can.

Here's some new illustration for Holland & Barrett of honey, I always look forward to this regular commission as they give me complete creative freedom and it's always nature and plant based which is my favourite!

This week I've created a drawing for The Hunger Project to auction at their Gala event in November, I've posted it on Instagram but I'll do a proper blogpost about it soon. I'm also working on a new series of work for my residency project (funded by the super peeps at Ted Baker), and creating Daler Rowney's Christmas card so lots happening in the studio.

Last week I went to see the Fabric of India exhibition at the V&A and it is INCREDIBLE! If you can get there you really should go. I found it particularly relevant as I'm just back from Jaipur (find out more about this trip here) and I'd spent my time there learning about Indian textiles. I was also really excited to see the piece by Brigitte Singh, as I visited her studio whilst I was in India and bought a really beautiful block printed scarf.

Just a quick reminder that I'm teaching a drawing workshop at The Hoxton in London on the 30th November and I'd really love to see you there (full details here)

Enjoy the rest of the week xx

No comments: