Thursday

The Hunger Project & Podcast


Hello!

Wow what a week, lots of really exciting meetings about AMAZING new projects (which obviously I can't share yet) but there has been much dancing and celebratory cake eating! In addition to top secret meetings I've been working really hard on something festive for Historic Royal Palaces (Kensington Palace, Hampton Court Palace, Banqueting House, Kew Palace, Hillsborough Castle and The Tower of London) and some products for Marks & Spencer ready for launch this time next year. My podcast for Smart Creative Women is now live, it was such a pleasure to talk with the fantastic Monica Lee about my career and if you'd like to find out more about me and listen in you can check it out here (or on iTunes)

I created the drawing above for The Hunger Project ready to auction at their gala dinner later this month. It's a drawing of the Moringa (miracle) tree which grows quickly, even in drought conditions, has highly nutritious leaves and seed pods which provide high amounts of protein, calcium, iron, vitamins A, B and C, and and it’s seeds are even used to purify unclean water! The Hunger Project is a global non-profit organization whose mission is to end hunger and poverty and fingers crossed my drawing raises lots of money to help their incredible work!

Enjoy the rest of your week and I hope you have an amazing weekend x

No comments: